UrogynecologyIn my practice, I specialize in Urogynecology, which is a subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology. Urogynecology deals with the diagnosis and management of disorders of the muscular pelvic floor in women. To specialize in this area requires a considerable amount of training beyond medical school and a 4 year residency. I am a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist and an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of bladder and prolapse related symptoms. I do have extensive training in surgical and nonsurgical management of these types of conditions and am confident that I can help if you are experiencing the following problems;

  • Embarrassing urinary leakage
  • Diagnosis of vaginal or uterine prolapse
  • Pressure or pain in the pelvic area or lower back
  • Difficulty emptying your bladder, bowels

Let me explain what I am talking about. Pelvic Health basically refers to the part of a woman’s anatomy that includes the vagina, the pelvis, the uterus, the bladder and rectum. All these parts of the body work together to create pelvic health. If one part of this pelvic system is not working properly problems can begin and medical treatment may be necessary.

What I do as a Urogynecologist is accurately assess your condition and offer surgical and non-surgical treatments to help improve your health, lifestyle and freedom of movement.

Feel free to call my office and schedule an appointment if you think I can help.

Documents & Articles