Pelvic floor problems may be identified by your primary physician or you may have symptoms which lead to a routine gynecological exam. Either way, through referral from another Physician or if you choose to see Dr. Plucknett directly for your routine gynecological needs, Dr. Plucknett can diagnose what the problem is and treat it with the most up to date methods available.
Ask yourself the following questions. If you find you answer “yes” to any of the questions, call us. We can help.
- Do you experience embarrassing urinary leakage?
- Are you confused as to what to do about your “female problems”?
- Do you find yourself diagnosed with “vaginal or uterine prolapse”?
- Do you have pressure and pain in the pelvic area or lower back?
- Do you have difficulty emptying your bladder, bowels?
- Do you experience painful intercourse or suffer from vaginal dryness?
- Are you going through menopause?
- Do you get hot flashes? Night sweats? Suffer from insomnia?
- Are you considering use of contraceptives?
- Would you like to sit down and talk with someone about what is going on and see what your options are?